Comment here and I'll pick five or so icons of yours and demand an explanation on why you have them. Then you post it in your journal.
( Puri Answers All! )
Talking with Dad
and begging him yet again for a pet hedgehog
occurred to me I want to be Paula for Halloween--so I started begging Dad for THAT but no luck because he was oblivious and Mom was glaring over his shoulder and making sure I got to bed. Rats.
BUT CONSIDERING I HAVE TO GO TO THE CLOTHING STORE ANYWAY (and my shoes are starting to fall apart. XD), I might as well make a list as I look for shopping places tomorrow:
- Officer jacket/vest/badge for theater class Tuesday. (I actually have a jean vest in my drawers, but it's too ripped and more like what the escaped convict would wear. Fuck)
- Khakis for theater class (And I need more non-jean pants anyway)
- Pink dress (I've got one just the right length, but completely the wrong
color. Dark purple is never gonna pass off as Paula. D: )
- Red bowtie/ribbon for hair
- White sash for dress.
- Red shoes with white laces
- Blonde dye-spray (Temporary of course. Dad mentioned he had a wig at home, so there's that to look into. My hair's the perfect length though! :o It's just the wrong color. XDDDD! It sucks being brunette sometimes)
- Candy like Skittles or something
- Candy holder! :D So I can be like the other girls in my dorm and let everyone take a piece of candy from the candy cup I leave outside my door~ <333
- FRYING PAN (optional) (I might just carry my purple purse around. XDD!)
Will I actually be able to dress up this holiday? Or will it be yet another unclimatic disappointment like past years? WE'LL FIND OUT THIS WEEK. I may be a college student, but dude! This is Paula. Nothing too complicated, right?
Dammit. I'm starting to wish somebody would come and be my Ness.
Jeff and Poo work too though. Hell, fetch me all three if I'm super lucky!I need to schedule my 2nd Monthly HPV shot this week
. Bolded because it's important. The dread of the needle is always the worst...